Yamaha YZF R15M – Motosing
The new Yamaha YZF-R15M comes with a powerful 155cc liquid cooled Single Overhead Cam fuel injection engine with Variable Valve Actuation (VVA) that provides optimum power . Inspired by the Japanese marquee YZF-R1M superbike, the R15M features the same paint job and gets its own “R15M” badge.
Down payment RM1700 or RM1
- 1 year RM1403 or RM1559
- 2 years RM765 or RM850
- 3 years RM553 or RM614
- 4 years RM447 or RM496
- 5 years RM383 or RM425
Call/WhatsApp Motosing: 012-2250128 / 012-7793128
The YZF-R15M was launched 30th Jun 2022
- New dynamic fairings with a slim profile
- M1-styled bubble windscreen, to help prevent oncoming wind from being drawn around the rider when in a racing tuck. In order to enhance its already sporty looks,
- Full digital LCD instrument display
- Yamaha Y-Connect, that can be connected to a smartphone using Bluetooth.
- Two display modes – Street Mode and Track Mode
- LED lights with DRL (daytime running light)
- Two iconic colors: Signature M and Monster Energy Yamaha livery
- Carbon-like seat cover materials
- Front and rear brake discs with the help of dual-channel ABS. for precise braking even at high speeds
- Equipped with quick-shifter (upshift only) , traction control system , assist and slipper clutch ,
- The quick-shifter will be activated as soon as the machine exceeds 20km or the engine rpm exceeds 2,000rpm
- 6-speed manual transmission and offers 18.3hp and 14.1Nm
- All buyers will enter the M-CRU membership programme for free and receive a special M-CRU mystery gift box and a safety disc lock
- The M-CRU membership allows members to participate in various events such as Exclusive Track Days, Advanced Riding Courses, the Special MotoGP Convoy Experience as well as able to own M-CRU members-only merchandises
- YZR-M1 inspired upper triple clamp design to provide excellent balance of strength and rigidity
Engine - 155CC LC4V with VVA
155CC Single Overhead Cam (SOHC) fuel injection engine with VVA technology for more optimal power performance.
Crown handlebar design - Inspired from Yamaha YZR-M1 model
Inspired by the Yamaha M1, the new top triple clamp has been designed and installed to complement the new front suspension as well as provide a more stable ride.
LCD digital meters - Full concept Yamaha YZR-M1
Featuring full LCD digital exposure, complete with street mode and track mode.
Two-way abs system (dual channel)
The dual channel abs (anti-lock braking system) system gives you confidence when braking at high speeds and prevents the wheels from locking.
Wider rear tire
This tire coupling increases maximum traction levels during cornering and higher confidence.
Experience a sensational ride with the USD type fork technology that comes with a gold colored packaging for a more dynamic style.
|Jenis Enjin||Sejukan Cecair, 4-Lejang, SOHC, 4-Injap, VVA|
|Susunan Silinder||Silinder Tunggal|
|Lubang x Lejang||58.0 x 58.7 mm|
|Kuasa Maksimum||14.2 kW/10000 rpm|
|Tork Maksimum||14.7 Nm/8500 rpm|
|Isi Tangki Minyak Enjin||1.05 L|
|Jenis Transmisi||Manual 6-Kelajuan|
|Jenis Klac||Basah, Multiplat, Assist & Slipper Clutch|
|Panjang Keseluruhan||1990 mm|
|Lebar Keseluruhan||725 mm|
|Tinggi Keseluruhan||1135 mm|
|Tinggi Tempat Duduk||815 mm|
|Jarak Minimum dari Tanah||160mm|
|Suspensi Depan||Telescopic Fork (Inverted)|
|Suspensi Belakang||Link Monoshock|
|Tayar Depan||100/80 – 17M/C 52P|
|Tayar Belakang||140/70 – 17M/C 66S|
Signature M, Monster Energy Yamaha Livery